Tuesday 26 January 2010

Little Cumbria






So, as some of you know, a few weeks ago I was asked to participate in a show on Radio Cumbria called Little Cumbria. Basically it is a week in the life of people living in Cumbria (original blog post here.) As I said before, it was a lot of fun to do, and I was really pleased when asked if I would participate again.


The producer of the show kindly sent me a CD, so I can now share with you my time on Little Cumbria. I'm one of three featured on the show, and for those who don't know, my name is Pamela Roach.


Day One:

Day Two:

Day Three:

Day Four:

Day Five:







As I already said, I didn't record the segment myself, I'm way too shy to be doing something like that! My mum was pleased the voice they gave me was Scottish, as we are very proud of our roots. Anyway, I hope you guys like it!







1 comments:

Anonymous,  27 February 2010 at 16:24  

Hi, Pamela. I have a blog award waiting for you on my blog. http://sharifwrites.blogspot.com/2010/02/only-alien-on-planet-kristen-randle.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wench Writers

Wench Writers

My Awards

My Awards

Counter

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP