Tuesday 26 January 2010

Blog Award :)

I was over the moon when I found out my blog had been given the Honest Scrap Award! Thanks so much Lacey!




Rules:  List 10 honest things about myself and pass it along

10 Things About Me:

I have an irrational fear of my food processor
I'm convinced I have the smartest toddler in the history of the world
My favourite song changes on a daily basis
I am physically unable to answer the question: 'what is your favourite book/movie' as there is no answer - I have about fifty for each
Sometimes I like to pull funny faces in the mirror, then get very embarrassed when I find my husband has been watching
There is nothing a Mocha latte with an extra shot of espresso can't fix
I'm pretty sure I have a schizophrenic cat
I hate movies involving the world ending, or massive asteroids etc as it makes me think it's gonna happen
I have the biggest crush on Sam & Dean Winchester (yes, the characters, not the actors)
 My middle name is Lillian


I would like to give the Honest Scrap to the following blogs:



Still smiling at the award :)

3 comments:

Organic Meatbag 26 January 2010 at 07:11  

Hahahaa, I just have to know what's behind the irrational fear of a food processor? Stick your fingers in there before? Hahaha

teeny104 26 January 2010 at 08:16  

lmao, no thank God!

Not sure where it comes from, just know I am afraid of it! It's kinda like when you're watching a B Horror movie and some smart person decides to try and reach something they dropped down the garbage disposal (why?!?!?!?!) and you just know they're gonna lose a few fingers. Not that I'd be stupid enough to fish something out of my food processor whilst it's still on, but you know. lol.

Lacey J Edwards 27 January 2010 at 17:33  

LOL LOVE #5 (I do the same thing)

Me and the girls at SIS will have the award posted on Friday.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wench Writers

Wench Writers

My Awards

My Awards

Counter

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP