Tuesday, 26 January 2010

Blog Award :)

I was over the moon when I found out my blog had been given the Honest Scrap Award! Thanks so much Lacey!




Rules:  List 10 honest things about myself and pass it along

10 Things About Me:

I have an irrational fear of my food processor
I'm convinced I have the smartest toddler in the history of the world
My favourite song changes on a daily basis
I am physically unable to answer the question: 'what is your favourite book/movie' as there is no answer - I have about fifty for each
Sometimes I like to pull funny faces in the mirror, then get very embarrassed when I find my husband has been watching
There is nothing a Mocha latte with an extra shot of espresso can't fix
I'm pretty sure I have a schizophrenic cat
I hate movies involving the world ending, or massive asteroids etc as it makes me think it's gonna happen
I have the biggest crush on Sam & Dean Winchester (yes, the characters, not the actors)
 My middle name is Lillian


I would like to give the Honest Scrap to the following blogs:



Still smiling at the award :)

3 comments:

Organic Meatbag 26 January 2010 at 07:11  

Hahahaa, I just have to know what's behind the irrational fear of a food processor? Stick your fingers in there before? Hahaha

teeny104 26 January 2010 at 08:16  

lmao, no thank God!

Not sure where it comes from, just know I am afraid of it! It's kinda like when you're watching a B Horror movie and some smart person decides to try and reach something they dropped down the garbage disposal (why?!?!?!?!) and you just know they're gonna lose a few fingers. Not that I'd be stupid enough to fish something out of my food processor whilst it's still on, but you know. lol.

L.J. Boldyrev 27 January 2010 at 17:33  

LOL LOVE #5 (I do the same thing)

Me and the girls at SIS will have the award posted on Friday.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wench Writers

Wench Writers

My Awards

My Awards

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP