Wednesday 6 April 2011

Overprotected by Jennifer Laurens

Ashlyn: A lonely society princess living in New York City. Daddy hired you to be my bodyguard. Colin: Childhood enemy, now her protector. Daddy thought I'd be safe. He thought I'd never fall in love. He thought he could keep me forever. Charles: obsessed with keeping her safe, keeping her his, he hires the one person he knows she could never fall in love with: Colin. Daddy was wrong.

Check out the fab book trailer for Jennifer Lauren's newest book, Overprotected





1 comments:

Nic 9 April 2011 at 08:03  

Mmmm - Sounds fun and juicy. ;)
Thanks for the great info.

I love the book trailer. Very imaginative and appealing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wench Writers

Wench Writers

My Awards

My Awards

Counter

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP