Friday 10 February 2012

Series Showcase!

Recently it feels as though all the books I'm reading are series books. Some I have been a fan of from the beginning, but a lot are ones I'm only now getting around to.  It feels amazing to devour the whole series in a matter of days! No more waiting years for the end book to come...no more agonising wait for answers. 

To celebrate these amazing series, over the next few months I am going to showcase one series per month. Starting with..




Among the reviews there will also be a few giveaways over the coming months and I hope to get lots of follower involvement. Polls and chats about your favourite series and series characters. 


I will still be featuring my regular reviews also, so tune in for those and the series fun!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wench Writers

Wench Writers

My Awards

My Awards

Counter

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP