Saturday 30 October 2010

A Few of my Scariest Things

This is the first of a two part Halloween special here on my little old blog. Tomorrow's post, centred around the best part of Halloween - the movies. Today it's a little different. It's a little personal.

Given the tradition on Halloween to try and scare everybody senseless, I thought I'd share a few unorthodox things that actually, seriously, terrify me.


First up... food processors! I hate them. Always scared I'm gonna get my fingers trapped in them.


Next...tomatoes. Stupid and totally irrational, I know, but I can't stand them. Not the taste or anything stupid like that, but looking at them makes me feel all faint and weird, like I'm watching live surgery or something. Ick.



And the very, very worst... Daddy Long Legs. It's actually freaking me out just having that picture there...*shudder*. I don't know what it is about them, but they terrify me. Did you know they are poisonous to humans? Yup. Evil gits. It's just their teeth or something isn't sharp enough to penetrate the skin. Ick. Double ick.

So there you have my scariest things! Weird, all of them, but please don't judge me!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wench Writers

Wench Writers

My Awards

My Awards

Counter

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP