Tuesday 29 January 2013

Special Post: Vortex by Julie Cross

So, like loads of other people, I absolutely loved Tempest by Julie Cross. Full of intrigue, action and suspense, sweet romance and double-crossing, Tempest  was one of my favourite reads of 2012. And to get everyone in the mood to run out and read the highly anticipated sequel, Vortex, I have a few little extras for you all! Oh yes, we are talking diary entries, playlists, deleted scenes...and the first chapter of Vortex itself!

Read and enjoy...and let me know what you think!

Also, be sure to check out My Kinda Book  for more behind the scenes content on all your favourite books :)

First Chapter of Vortex

Jackson's Diary Entry

Deleted Scene

Holly's Diary

Vortex Playlist

Check back soon for my review of Vortex.

Pxx

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wench Writers

Wench Writers

My Awards

My Awards

Counter

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP