Monday 17 May 2010

Flash Update!

Okay, so to say I've been neglectful of my blog lately would be an understatement.  A big one.  So...here's a flash of what's been up with me the last few months.

Lot's of reading...


Updating my super duper new Moleskine Book Journal...


Devouring my new bible...



Mad hair, bizarre take on eating peas and watching TV...




 The cat who doesn't know he's a cat...







And trying to figure out what the heck I meant with these notes...















So that's it for now.  Off to tackle a synopsis.  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  18 May 2010 at 18:41  

Cute cat. I have one that looks exactly like him.

I love looking at pictures of books, but I can't make out the titles in that picture.

teeny104 19 May 2010 at 01:42  

The cat is a nutcase lol.

My camera's a bit rubbish now, and I'm savy enough to try and fiddle about with settings - so the pictures come out a bit naff!

Anyway - in case you were interested, the titles are as follows, starting at top left hand corner.

I Heart New York - Lindsey Kelk; Forest of Hands and Teeth - Carrie Ryan; One Day - David Nicholls; Splendor Falls - Rosemary Clement-Moore; Remarkable Creatures - Tracy Chevalier; The Girl Who Played With Fire - Steig Larrson,; Memoirs of a Geisha - Arthur Golden; City of Bones - Cassandra Clare; City of Ashes - Cassandra Clare; The Homecoming - Bernhard Schlink; My Single Friend - Jane Costello; The Last Song - Nicholas Sparks; Noughts and Crosses - Malorie Blackman; City of Glass - Cassandra Clare; The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold; The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo - Steig Larrson; On Chesil Beach - Ian McEwan; Dear John - Nicholas Sparks; Kiss of Death - Rachel Caine; The Last Witchfinder - James Morrow; Revolutionary Road - RichaRD Yates.

Phew! That was more than I realised lol.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wench Writers

Wench Writers

My Awards

My Awards

Counter

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP